Monday, October 13, 2014

COME ON IN WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! KCHICBOUTIQUE

Hello you lovely people and welcome back to Kchic Fashions. I apologize for this late post but I couldn't help but excite you all about my Boutique that I opened 8/24/14 in Fairfield CT. My boutique is cozy and cute with all the right fashion styles for the seasons that will make you want to shop till you drop. Over weekend I had my second pop up shop which is a time where I open up the boutique for 3-5 hours and have people come and shop between those times.

This pop up shop was a little different than the others because it is Breast cancer awareness month. I am selling breast cancer awareness apparel in the boutique and 30% of the proceeds will go towards breast cancer research to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Since I work full time, go to school full time, and lets not forget I'm a full time mom too, I'm unable to run the shop during "normal store" business hours. So I decided an innovative and unique way for people to shop is by appointment. That way people are able to call me all around the clock and make appointments to shop for all occasions. (pretty cool huh?)

Below is a sneak peak of kchicboutique

























 
My boutique offers a wide range of apparel from dressy, casual, to edgy chic. It also has a warm and inviting feel to it when you enter. If you are interested in shopping at Kchic boutique but are unable to shop by appointment you can email me at styledbykethlene@gmail.com and I can send you more pictures of items that you can pay for through pay pal until the boutique website is up and running (which I anticipate by the end of this year) I'm thankful and blessed to have this small business and I just absolutely LOVE MY CUSTOMERS! Come on down to kchicsboutique your one stop destination to Fabulous!
 
photography by jmicaphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment