Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Spring looks and new arrivals at kchicboutique

Hello beautiful readers. Welcome back to Kchic fashions. Today's post is about an item in my boutique that is geared towards spring fashion but if worn the right way, you can wear it throughout every season.

This green, black, and white leopard print shift dress can be casual or fancy.  Remember it's all about how you put it together.  I styled these two gorgeous twins also known as the @_wheelertwins_ (on instagram) in a luxurious, classy, chic ensemble.  I paired one outfit with a faux fur coat for a sophisticated elegant look and the other  I was going for a classy, chic, and glamorous look so I added the kchicsboutique princess full skirt and a gold shoulder chain to give that full glam effect! You can wear this dress as a shirt or a dress it's your choice. Get more out of your outfits. Shop kchicsboutique and never wear a bad outfit again..
Dress is now on sale for ONLY $32.00












EMAIL:
styledbykethlene@gmail.com for an invoice. The kchicsboutique website is currently under construction and is slated to be up and running in two months.  So please be patient with me.  Below you will find where I purchased other pieces from this look.





Where can I find this look?!!  Dresses,
skirt, shoulder chain, belt, head chain, purse, jewelry; kchicsboutique, faux fur coat coat; h&m Shoes; Dsw 


Follow me on instagram @styledbykethlene and @kchicsboutique 
Follow the incredibly talented Wheeler Twins @_wheelertwins_

2 comments: