Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Smart girls have more fun!!! Back to school (school spirit ootd)

Hello beautiful readers and welcome back to Kchic fashions. Today's outfit of the day (ootd) is all about school spirit! I was a cheerleader for 6 years and a coach for 8 so when it comes to representing my school I give it my all but fashionably of course. Why it works?  This simple School shirt went from basic to chic. I was going for a casual chic look with a touch of edgyess and sophistication. I started by pairing the v- neck T-shirt with my distressed jeans for the cool, edgy look. Then I moved on to adding a blazer with padded shoulders for sophistication and height.  The shoes are the same color as the Fordham T-shirt which is maroon and it is pointy toe to give this ensemble class (no pun intended). My accessories consisted of a maroon multicolored scarf for contrast, pearl sterling silver, heart pendant, necklace and bracelet for elegance, and a cute and cozy faux fur clutch for a fun look. I received many compliments on this look. I even went as far as dying my bang to match my school colors. I have a lot of school spirit as you can tell.  I love to learn and I love fashion.  I hope this post helped those of you that are struggling dressing up your school apparel.





Where can I find this look?  T-shirt; schoolapparel.com, scarf; tjmaxx, Jeans; Marshalls, shoes; lord and Taylor, purse; kchicsboutique, necklace and bracelet; Tiffany & Co. Confidence; Kethlene 

2 comments: